- 7 October 2017
- Posted by: badamowicz
- Category: Market reports
In August, the Alternative Trading System of NewConnect WSE celebrated its 10th birthday! During this period we witnessed gains and losses, joys and disappointments. In this context, we would like to make a brief summary of what has happened in the past 10
– Through the sale of shares (IPO’s and sales of the existing shares) on NewConnect, issuers gained over PLN 4.5 billion;
– Over 500 million PLN of dividends were paid;
– 565 companies debuted
– 59 companies have moved from NewConnect to the WSE;
– Shares of 107 companies were removed from the market;
– 21 companies from NewConnect went bankrupt.
Summary of NewConnect market development is in Polish enclosed.